Studio Policies Tuition and Fees
- Registration Fee– This $50/child annual, non-refundable fee is due along with your filled out registration form and payment information.
- Tuition one class is $60/month, each additional class is $40/month.
- Recital Fees are $200 for the 1st child or $300 max per family. Recital fees will bepaid in two installments, due February 15th and March 15th.
- A minimum of 8 students is required for a class to remain open. After 4 weeks if a class does not meet minimum requirements, the studio has the right to combine classes and/or cancel any class.
- Tuition is based on a yearly fee that is divided into 10 monthly payments. Tuition remains the same each month regardless of classes missed, holidays or school closures due to
weather. Tuition is not prorated and there are no makeup classes.
- Private lessons are available and can be booked and paid directly to the teacher.
- Automated payments will be processed on the first of every month. Automated payments will be made from your credit or debit card from your online payment information. Any credit card that is declined will be run through again the following day. If the card is declined a second time, there will be a $35 fee.
- You are required to give 30 days written notice to discontinue a class or to drop all classes. If not, your account will be automatically drafted each month.
- Monthly tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Children’s combo – $160.
- Be Bop – $80.
- All hourly classes (intermediate / advanced) – $85 per costume.
- Costume payments to be made in two installments in October and November.
- Absolutely no costume refunds after November 1st.
• Class Moms
Please let the office know if you would like to be a class mom by September 18th .
- Infomation on recital programs will come out at the end of November.
- Each family will receive one complimentary recital program; additional programs are availablefor purchase
- All of our dancers will receive a trophy every year, starting from first year dancers on up! Previous studio dance years will be counted.
- Trophies will be issued during “trophy week” prior to recital. Dates to be announced.
• Picture Week
Dance pictures will be during the week, with most being on the day/time of your regular class. Picture dates will be announced later in the year.